Friday, May 28, 2010

busy, busy...

Wow, I have so much to write about, and so little time to do it...

The time up in Victoria with my friend Dan, the photograher, was great. I learned a lot, far more than I expected. I'll get some photos up and talk about it soon. It rained the entire time, but it was still great.

It was wonderful to see my friends in Anacortes again. I stayed at Rob and Apryls house on the way up. It was so good to see Rob & Apryl. Apryl gave me a haircut and fixed the mess that other lady made of my hair. I miss Apryl. I saw Sid and Bo too. I wish I could have seen Bill and Gig and the Olsens too. But there just wasn't time. Maybe next time.

My custom sewing is doing well. I have 3 jobs sitting here waiting to be sewn. I'll take photos of those too. (for a portfolio if nothing else.)

Maggie is adorable and fun. I'll get some photos of her up too.

Oh my, now I'm off to work at the nursery. It's been the 2nd wettest May in Portland history. Oh lucky me!!! Looks like June is starting off pretty soggy too! SUNSHINE! I need SUNSHINE!!!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Glad things are going well. I think we've had the wettest May here too. Supposed to warm up to the 70s next week though!

kate said...

Wow, HOW did you cram all the traveling and visiting into two days???

Can't wait to see more pictures of Maggie!!

Dee said...

Whew, I'm exhausted just "listening" to your "weekend". You created 36 hr days !
Eager to see pics and hear more. Atta girl !