Sunday, May 2, 2010

My furture sweetheart,...

I'm getting a dog!!! I've decided that it's the right thing to do. I'm getting a corgi, so apartment life wont be a problem. LOTS of apartments accept small dogs.

I'm so excited! Here's a picture of the two puppies I'm considering. I'd REALLY like your input and name suggestions are appreciated too. The pup in the front is a male. He has really pretty markings and she says he seems to be quite mellow. The one in the back is female. I love her little white forehead blaze. I guess she is more outgoing than the male.
They will be ready to take home May 15th, but I'll be in Boise that weekend, so I'll have to pick up the pup when I return.
I honestly don't have a preference between male and female. Which ever I get will be 'fixed' as soon as old enough anyway.


Tell me what you think!

12 comments:

Jodi said...

OH. MY. GOD.

That female has the most precious face! I love her! She reminds me of Yoshi on Mario Brothers!

Dee said...

Yes, the little girl's face has so much personality. She's adorable. cute, sweet, beautiful and you must take HER.
She shall be known as-------

S P O T

JACKI said...

call me crazy but I like the little guy. :o}

kate said...

I vote for the girl too; I love her face and markings. Course, I'm partial to pudgy tri-colored girl Corgis. :)

Names:
Doris
Olive
Freda
Carol
Vicki
Pickle

Dee said...

Kaaaaate, what kind of names are those for a dog. !!!

kate said...

She told me she wanted a "human" name, not a typical dog name.

I'm going to keep saying "OLIVE" until someone finally takes my advice names their child or a pet Olive. As for Pickle, well, is there really ANY denying that that is a frickin awesome dog name???

Linda said...

No, not Pickle. I knew a naked bird named Pickle. Eewww!

I really like Deedee. But Mom might barf. Plus, Steve used to call Sarah that.

But I think I like Doris, Freda and Vicki. I also like Violet, Dorothy, Jane and Sally.

Oh woe is me... I migh just have to wait and see what fits her.

Jodi said...

Really, do you want a dog that reminds you of Sarah? I know that comment is going to disgust you, but really????

JACKI said...

I have to 100% agree with Kate... I like 'Olive'. Soooo cute!

kate said...

YAY JACKI!!!!!!!!!!!!! So does that mean you'll name your next baby Olive?? Because you KNOW I'm going to suggest it.

Jodi said...

Olive, much cuter for a dog than a baby. Now Olivia - that's cute for a baby.

JACKI said...

'olive' is being used for a human name more often now... buuuut I just couldn't do it.

Linda... how bout you bring me the little boy Corgi when you come to Boise?! Not even kidding!