Thursday, June 3, 2010

We had a nice day today!

We had good weather today! It was still overcast, but it was not raining!
So Maggie and I went hiking along Dairy Creek.
We had a great time! It was sooo nice to get OUT! Maggie loved exploring under all the shrubs and through the buttercups, and over the logs. She stayed very close to me the whole time. She's not one to wander too far from safety. That's a good thing. Of course, that may change when she gets older.

When we were done with all of our errands, it was still nice, and we just weren't ready to go home, so we also went for a run in the park too!


What a great day!

7 comments:

Jodi said...

That's nice. What a sweet puppy and so glad you're enjoying eachother. We had a nice day here too - no rain!

kate said...

Oh my god, she is SO CUTE!!! I luff her. The picture of her on the log, and then the one running toward you are awesome. Going to send those to Anna for sure.

Sounds like you two are a great match.

JACKI said...

She is sooooo stinken cute! I kinda secretly hope I'm growing one of her in my belly instead of a baby who will soon learn to talk back. Is that wrong of me???

:o}

Linda said...

Um, jacki, yea honey,... that kinda creeps me out...

JOOODIIII??? You might want to have a talk with yer daughter!

Dee said...

OMG me too !
Jacki, Honey, you can buy a puppy. But your kids would love it----that's why my (middle) brother never liked me----he wanted a kitten and he never forgave my mother nor me.

Dee said...

Oh, yeah, Maggie . I LOVE pics of her and the side view of her is soooo cute----I hadn't seen one of her entire body. OMG she is so little ----those tiny little legs, she must just bounce when she runs. Can't get enough pics of her !

Jodi said...

She is her mother's daughter! I'd rather have a puppy than another kid, but another grandkid - well, that's different.

I'm surprised that puppy doesn't trip over her tongue. If she ever does, be sure to get pictures.