Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I need my Vitamin K & D!

I am one of those people that needs sunshine. I don't care if I wrinkle up to look like a raisen, I want to get out in the sunshine.

Maggie and I were going to go out to do some hiking today, but it's not just raining, it is POURING. I was also supposed to go out this morning and fertilize and treat for weeds for a customer from the nursery, and that is going to have to wait, too. Curse this rain!!!

Time to put on my grass skirt, get out the incense and the body paint and do my sun dance!!!



But not all is lost,...
I do have this one little ray of sunshine still following me around.















Maggie is growing so fast. She is such fun! I just love her.
I'm thinking that I'm going to have to arm wrestle Bob for her when the time comes to move out. She kind of likes him. But you know ornery ol' Bob, he just hates puppy breath, puppy kisses and those beady little eyes! You can just see the grimace on his face, as he talks to her.


6 comments:

kate said...

Oh my god, she is SO cute!! I just don't know if there's anything cuter than a Corgi puppy.

I don't know if you realize this, sis, but Oregon (at least West of the Cascades) is NOT a good choice for people who need sun. I literally became a different person while living there, someone who was pissed off, bitter and almost homicidal. 'Course, being in an unhappy marriage didn't help...

I seriously encourage you to take Vit. D suppliments. And you know, Spokane is LOVELY....

Linda said...

Um, no. I'm fine here. I love it here. And I can handle 36" of rain a year, I just didn't think it would all be in ONE month!

kate said...

36" of rain a year? In Portland??

Hahahaahhhahaaaahahahaaa!!!

Yeah, I'm still bitter. But I really, really DO need sunshine in order to thrive. Hey, if you can make it there, you'll make in anywhere.

Dee said...

OMG its pure love, on both sides. That Maggie is gazing at Bob with pure adoration. That is such a sweet puppy !

You may have to get and sit in front of one of those lights a few hours a day-----don't think you'll get sunshine outside .
At least we don't have oil !

Jodi said...

I think we're all sick of rain! Love the puppy.

seen said...

Love me love my cat (mickzy)