Thursday, June 17, 2010

Anybody care to play darts?


Note to Peter and the public at large: This is not a picture of anyone in particular, it's just a random photo I found on the internet. I just needed something to use to practice my dart game, (big tournament coming up.). This photo looked as good as any other, and I'm sure if this person has done anything REALLY stupid in the past day or so, it's merely coincidence.


Actually, I could practice my accuracy by throwing tar balls at it,...yeahhh,...



2 comments:

kate said...

Yeah, it really is OUTRAGEOUS that the President wants BP to pay for the holocaust they've created in the gulf. I sure hope those white, wealthy, innocent CEOs don't have to give up their bonuses and governement perks!!

Dee said...

I saw on the news that Curly Top is being recalled back to England---will not be head of the spill recovery and no doubt to be fired. They have to clobber someone! They have run out of people to blame.