Thursday, May 8, 2008

Lots of people THINK about doing stuff like this in their houses, but only my sister Jodi actually does it.

I just think this room is so frickin' cool!

I agree with Kate, - Jodi, you really should have some cards made and market yourself to realtors, builders, and the "upper end" neighborhood associations. Hmmm,... I'm having a thought...
OK, Jodi, I'll be your "agent", I'll plaster the the above mentioned mailboxes with a business card and a flyer showing your bonus room and a few other examples of your house. Then you use Mom, Kate and I as references, (we all have different last names, >shrug<) and get some design work for you! THEN, if anyone wants a mural, you bring in an expert from Spokane for the job. And I'll keep pimpin' ya both, and "Hey girls, we're gonna be rich!!!"

3 comments:

Jodi said...

How come YOU get to be the pimp?? I wanna be the pimp and we'll whore you out for your landscaping abilities and Kate for, well, whatever it is that Kate's good at...

kate said...

You guys are so mean to me. I'm tellin mom.


MMMOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dee said...

Tattletale ! Do you want to be the pimp? You girls play nice and share !

(wow, that came easy---I haven't forgotten how,----just remember the RAISED EYEBROW !)