Sunday, May 4, 2008

WWYD

No, that's not "What would Yoda do?"
It's "What would YOU do?"


If you were trapped in an elevator for 3 hours, who would you want to be trapped there with? (Basically, if you could meet someone, and have the undivided attention for 3 hours, who would you like to meet.)

Me? I'd choose Robin Williams. He would be so fun and funny that I'm sure the time would go pretty fast. Even if he were feeling serious (which I doubt he could hold for a full 3 hours), he'd still be interesting to visit with. He seems to be a truely kind and sweet person.


So? Who with you?

7 comments:

Jodi said...

Well, although I love Robin Williams, I could never pick him being trapped in an elevator. I would pick him if I were trapped in a big field with an outhouse nearby. I know I'd wet my pants if I were in an elevator for 3 hours with him and that would be awful, could end up with a rash...

In fact, I couldn't be with anyone funny I guess. Let's see, maybe I'd choose the Reverand Al Shartpton. He DEFINATELY wouldn't make me wet my pants laughing, and I could really enjoy kicking the shit out of him for 3 hours! Yea, that's it, Reverand Sharpton!

Jodi said...

Or Jesse Jackson. Either one of those.

kate said...

Jodi, I think you and I both have anger management issues, because my first thought was George Bush, as long as I was wearing some really pointy-toed boots. hee hee

But someone I'd ENJOY being in there with for 3 hours...I'd say Jon Stewart or Ira Glass (yeah yeah, both Jewish intellectual geeks but I know we'd have interesting conversations and they'd make me laugh). What can I say? I know my type! Good thing I found David, huh??

Dee said...

If I were "stuck" in an elevator with Tom Selleck it wouldn't matter how long we were there as the moment I looked into that gorgeous face and heard his voice, I would pass out ! And if I did awaken, it would happen all over again. So, we'd have no conversation. DAMN !
He is the most beautiful man on this planet. ( Sally has met him and says the same.)

Jodi said...

Oh, and by the way, I thought WWYD stood for "What would Yesus do".

Dee said...

Yumpin'Yimminy, what WOULD Yesus do????????

Linda said...

Oh, yeah! Now I remember! :oD