Monday, May 19, 2008

Sorry,...

I am sorry, but I am not moving back to Boise. The only way I will ever go back to Boise is in a straight jacket in the back of a funny van, or in a pine box. Yes, I miss my daughter, my Mom and my sister terribly, but I can visit anytime. The truth is, I was so glad to leave there. Nope. I MAY consider moving to Spokane, but I'm reluctant to do that to Kate. Having me in the same town would probably make her crazy! Besides, this is not the time of year to be looking for a job in my line of work. And I'm NOT going to be a secretary to some lazy, rich bastard. I LOVE this area.

This is my home now. If I move, it will be to someplace else over here in the Pacific Northwest. But thank you so much for caring. We do have a unique family, but by Gob, it's a kick butt family.

6 comments:

kate said...

I understand that right now, going back to Boise would feel like "going backwards"...as for Spokane, you KNOW I would LOVE to have you here. Are you kidding?! We would have so much fun. But I'm not going to pressure you; you have to make that decision for yourself.

PS. You don't have to be a secretary to some fat rich bastard. I'm a secretary for a fat, rich Indian Tribe and the pay is good and the benefits are UNBELIEVABLE. There ARE other options out there...

H said...

I'm glad you feel at home in Oregon. You're in a much more plant-friendly climate, after all! :)

Jodi said...

Well, if that's what makes you happy, then we're happy. Just remember, the climate is so wet over there that there's a lot of slugs! Be happy!

Dee said...

Shoot, I thought we had a chance. It is nice over there, tho I don't know that much about Portland. I do love the look and feel of the "rain forest" like the picture.

But you need to do what is right for you, and take time to learn who YOU are,what you like and love. Its exhilarating !

kate said...

EEEP! Those new pictures of you are ADORABLE!!! Love 'em!!

You're so cute, sister.

Dee said...

I LOVE THAT NEW PICTURE! You are sooooo cute and that is an awesome likeness. Its YOU !
love you !