Thursday, May 1, 2008

Gracie likes Kate's story.


My sister, Kate, sent me this great story. I have to share it, because Gracie, my parrot, told me to.



Kate's story:
"I was walking past the mental hospital the other day, and all the patients were shouting ,'13....13....13'. The fence was too high to see over, but I saw a little gap in the planks and looked through to see what was going on. Some bastard poked me in the eye with a stick! Then they all started shouting '14....14....14'…


So what's that got to do with Gracie?
Well, that story is just too funny! I could sooo picture that actually happening to Kate! So I started laughing, which got Gracie to start laughing,... which made me laugh even harder!,... which made HER laugh even harder!!!
And, well, ...I dam near wet my pants!
And my bird is frickin' insane!

8 comments:

kate said...

Your bird is insane? Gee...um...I wonder where she gets it!

Glad you liked my story. To me, that is the perfect joke: short, to the point, twisted, and makes you go "Huh?!" for a split second. Plus, hell, someone gets hurt; what's not to love about that?!

I love how Gracie laughs when YOU laugh. Like you say, she's the funniest bird you know.

Anonymous said...

Excuse me, but I thought I was the funniest bird you knew ... or was that birdbrain?

Linda said...

Oh, well, you're definetely right up there! No doubt about that! ;o)

Jodi said...

So come on, tell the truth, you really did wet your pants didn't you! Come on, make my day, tell me you really wet your pants!

Linda said...

OH MY GOD! YOU ARE USING THE CHICKEN PICTURE????

Jodi said...

Well of course I am! Did you REALLY think I'd do anything different???

Dee said...

Yep, Lala, I think Gracie has definately taken on your personality. Since birds live so long, she will outlive you and your kids can keep her and always think of you !
And, FYI see Kate's "what will they think of next?"

Unknown said...

We're just a nutty family!

*ahem* chicken picture *ahem*