Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It's safe,...

This is just to let Jacki know - 'The McNugget' is safe. It's in my freezer. It's been in the door of my car for the past week, because I forgot it was there. You'd think having chicken in my car for a week it would smell bad, but when I ran out to get it, (about 5 minutes ago), I checked it and no smell, no sign of deterioration. It appears to be as fresh as the day we got it! Which is also a good representation of the amount of preservatives in McDonalds food.

And finally, I have not shown 'The McNugget' to anyone at McDonalds. I'm afraid they would take it away so that there would be no 'evidence'. And I have grown rather fond of it. In fact, I think I'm going to attach a necklace slide to it, and where it on my gold chain.
Well, that's the update for now.

3 comments:

kate said...

Eeeewwwww!!!!

This reminds me of when Eric and I went to go see Morgan Spurlock speak; he's the guy who did the "Super-size Me" movie. He told a story about a kid who once put a Big-Mac in his coat pocket and forgot about it until the following winter (MONTHS later); when he pulled it out, it was in the EXACT condition as the day he'd bought it.

This, people, is why I refuse to eat at McDonalds.

JACKI said...

phwoooo... glad the nugget is still around. I'd place it on E-Bay if I were you. See what ya can get out of it!

Dee said...

Jacki great idea! But I wish you had shown it to someone at McDs. Now there's no way to prove it came from there.
And I love your mood barometer. Hooty's little face is so cute.