Sunday, June 8, 2008

What's a girl to do?

While I am enjoying "dating", and getting to know several nice men, there is a problem with all this crazyness. HOW does a woman remember what outfit she's worn for whom???
I had a date last night with 'Eddy'. Could NOT for the life of me remember what I wore last time I was with him, vs someone else. I had on a particular outfit that I like an then realized, that was EXACTLY what I wore when I met Eddy for the first time.
I need a system, a way of tagging my clothes with names so that I can remember...
Oh, woe is me....

7 comments:

Dee said...

Here's the solution. Keep a note pad with each man's name and a column for what you wore.
Or just keep a MAN JOURNAL. or DATE JOURNAL.
You do have a dilemma. You may have to call Dr. Laura, the old bat.

kate said...

Yep, that's exactly what I was going to suggest: a journal. That's the ONLY way to get through this situation. :)

Jodi said...

Well, I've never had this problem so I don't feel like I could speak to this problem inteligently. Sitcky notes????

Anonymous said...

"its hard being a goddess"

Dee said...

Somebody has to be one !

JACKI said...

would you answer the damn chicken nugget question already?! We're all dieing to know what you did with it!

Anonymous said...

I'll bet McDonalds paid her to keep her mouth shut! LOL Sheri