Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thank got that's over...

I'd forgotten how much I enjoy long rides on a motorcycle. You experience so much more than in a car. The sun, the wind, the temperature changes, the smells.... It's just so different from going places in a car.
But I'd also forgotten that when one is not used to long motorcycle rides, one should take several medium rides first to prepare the "back side" for that type of use! I'm not gonna want to sit for a week!

The ride was great,... the "company" sucked.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I'm so glad you had fun! There's nothing better to cheer a person up and remind us of how good life can be then to have a good laugh and enjoy the simple things in life!

Dee said...

That sounds like it was a good day ! So, where did you go? To the beach? That's west, and he said west. ------- TB? At least you weren't on a horse!

kate said...

Glad you had fun sis! But I want to hear the REST OF THE STORY....